Cozumel Map With Hotels – One of Mexico’s largest islands, Cozumel is 20 kilometers off the northeast coast of the Yucatan near the favored resorts of the Mayan Riviera. because of its dense green vegetation, incredible diving, and beaches with fine coral sand and crystal-clear blue-green sea, the island has become one of the country’s hottest vacation spots, as popular among sunbathers because it is for divers.
Discover the downtown of Cozumel and eat a standard “marquesita”, a sort of sweet, thin tortilla full of bola cheese and hazelnut cream. If you favor, enjoy a frozen dessert within the Parque Juarez, an area so calm, beautiful, and quiet that you simply won’t want to go away.
What’re the Attractions in Cozumel (Cozumel Map With Hotels)
- A Diver’s Delight: Palancar Reef
- Cozumel’s Beaches
- San Miguel de Cozumel
- Laguna Chankanaab & the National Marine Park
- Cozumel’s Mayan Heritage: San Gervasio
- Museum of the Island of Cozumel
- Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Stingray Beach
- Colerain: Cozumel’s Lighthouse
- Dolphin Experiences
You may also like:
Where to Stay in Cozumel
Here the Cozumel Map With Hotels:
To help you get the foremost out of some time during this beautiful region of Mexico, we recommend you check out booking a occupy these highly-rated hotels and beachfront resorts in Cozumel with quick access to the simplest diving and snorkeling spots and other tropical attractions.
- Luxury Hotels: an excellent choice for those seeking a luxury beachfront hotel, the elegant Cozumel Palace offers all-inclusive rates, an ocean-view infinity pool, a deluxe spa, alongside great skin diving and snorkeling opportunities. For an adults-only romantic getaway, check Secrets Aura Cozumel, featuring bright suites with balconies, room service, five restaurants, a fitness room, live entertainment, and kayaks. A luxury all-inclusive experience also can be enjoyed at the Royal Level at Occidental Cozumel, which features spacious rooms and suites—come with kitchens, also as dining and living rooms—and great amenities, including three swimming pools and tennis courts.
- Mid-Range Hotels: a favorite all-inclusive resort, The Explorean Cozumel features an excellent beachfront location, beautiful outdoor pool, and a full-service spa. Another good selection is Villas Las Anclas, a three-star location featuring duplex villas with kitchenettes during a central location, outdoor barbecues, a swimming bath, and plush gardens. The Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is another contender and features pleasant rooms and suites with balconies, an excellent restaurant, spa, and water sports program.
- Budget Hotels: The Casita de Maya Boutique Hotel may be a good selection of budget hotel with a friendly owner and colorful, Mexican-themed décor, on the brink of Cozumel International Airport. Another affordable hotel to think about is Hotel Villas El Encanto, a bright and quirky location offering good rooms with balconies, alongside a variety of larger units with kitchens. Also worth considering is Casa Del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort, an inexpensive all-inclusive hotel with good rooms and suites, a beach, and tennis courts, plus a rumpus room.